I’ve recently taken of my acrylic nails because let’s me honest, it’s expensive! So I’ve started up my nail polish collection! Essie polish has always been my favorite! They are a little pricey at $9.00 a bottle but they are excellent quality! And their color range is huge! My favorite are all the neutrals they have. So here’s a list of my recent favorites.
When I want a little bit of a pop of color I go for this shade. It’s a nice mauvey pink that’s still subtle.
2. Lady Like – An elegant soft mauve
This is a true mauve! It’s so gorgeous.
3. Angora Cardi – A creamy, deep dusty rose
This is my go – to when I want a dark nail. It’s almost a deep pomegranate color. I love it.
4. Topless & Barefoot – A barely there soft beige pink
This is your perfect nude shade! It has just the right amount of pink and beige.
5. Imported Bubbly – A sparkling luxurious golden beige
I wouldn’t describe this as golden, it’s more of a champagne/silver color. It’s great when you want a subtle date night nail.
6. Muchi, Muchi – A creamy, luscious pink with a kiss of mauve
This color is great for a natural nail. It’s a sheer pink color. Perfect for a natural pink nail look.
7. Baby’s Breathe – A powder – fresh, creamy white, perfect for a French manicure
This color is the same concept as Muchi, Muchi except it’s a white color. It’s just as sheer as the pink one. Perfect for a natural look.
8. All in One – 3 – way glaze, base, top coat & helps strengthen
Im all about saving some money so instead of buying a top coat, base coat, and nail strengthener I bought this. It’s only $10 so it’s a great deal! When you just use this it gives your nails a shiny look.
Let me know what colors you love!